Importance of Branch
The Department of “Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)” is a Basic Branch of ‘Engineering Study’ that creates interest and provides right ‘perception’ and ‘insight’ into ‘Fundamentals”EEE’ Branch opens up excellent scope for ‘New Avenues’ for adaptation and thus enables pursuit of hi-tech Specialization.Department was founded with a threefold mission in teaching, research, and public service. Based on that foundation, the mission of the Department, in all major fields of electrical engineering, is to instill in students the attitudes, values, vision, and training that will prepare them for lifetimes of continued learning and leadership, to develop the ability and passion to work wisely, creatively, and effectively for the benefit of society.
The Department of “Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)” was established in the College, in the year 2002 with an annual intake of 60 students.
2002 (B.Tech) and 2010 (M.Tech)
|Under Graduate||Post Graduate|
List of UG Staff
|1||A Hema Sundra Rao||Assistant Professor|
|2||Potu Kalyan Kuamar||Assistant Professor|
|3||S.B.S Viswanath||Assistant Professor|
|4||P Rajesh||Assistant Professor|
|5||K Naveen babu||Assistant Professor|
|6||M Naveen Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|7||D Goutham Raju||Assistant Professor|
|8||P Sekhar||Assistant Professor|
|9||Yeramalla Jagadeesh||Assistant Professor|
|10||R Venkateswarlu reddy||Assistant Professor|
|11||Syed Waris Babu||Assistant Professor|
List of PG Staff
|1||B Koteswara rao||Assistant Professor|
|2||T Rajeswara Rao||Assistant Professor|
|3||V L Ranjith||Assistant Professor|
- HOD Room
- Departmental library
- of Class Rooms : 04
- of Tutorial Rooms : 02
- of Physical labs – Hardware : 03
Software : 01
The department has well-equipped laboratories like Electrical Machines lab, Power Electronics & Control Systems lab and Networks & Electrical Measurements lab. The major equipment in the laboratories include A.C & D.C Machines, C.T.Testing Equipment, Power Electronics , Control equipment & major Electrical circuit equipment. 30 computers are installed in the laboratories. The laboratories under the EEE department have a wide variety of courses covering various subjects wherein practical exposure is of paramount importance.
- 80 pass percentage every year with minimum 80 % First class till 2015 and nearly average of 60 % from 2015-2019.
- 900 Rural students Graduated and 100 students Post Graduated. Approximately.
- 4 Faculty members achieved Best Teacher Award and 3 Faculty are Life Members of 10% of Faculty has been trained by IIT, Madras experts under FDP Program on Teaching-Learning Methodologies.
- More than papers 80 published by the faculty and around 100 papers are published by students with in four years in National and International Journals and Conferences.
- Students consistent achievements in Competitive Exams like GATE, Defense , GRE , AP STATE GOVERNAMENT jobs.
- No. of Industrial Visits by students for last 10 years are 15.
- Students won prizes for Extra-curricular activities.
|S.NO||ACADEMIC YEAR||NO.OF PLACEMENTS|
- Technical Fests named SAPTHAVARNA 20— with events like POWER POINT PRESENTATION, TECHNICAL QUIZ,POSTER PRESENTATION,JUST A MINUTE (JAM), and PROJECT EXPO.
- Industrial Tours.
- workshops conducted by APSSDC.
- Guest Lectures.
- Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities for Students.
S. No. Project Title Student Lead
1 Multiple Transformers Oil Temperature Monitoring With Automation Circuit Breaker Operation With Sms Based Alterts N.Divya
2 Automatic Fault Detection And Location Finding Using Iot A.Rama Krishna
3 Home Automation By Using Google Assistant K.Rohini Lakshmi
4 Smart Irrigation System By Using Iot T.Venkata Balaji
5 Three Phase Shunt Active Filter Interfacing Renewable Energy Sources With Power Grid B.Kumarbabu
6 Implementation Of Web Things Based Smart Grid To Remotely Monitor And Control Renewable Energy Sources P.Nowrin
7 Electrical Substation Scrutinizing And Controlling Devices From Remote Areas K.Mohan Srinivasachari
student projects list for Academic Year 2019-2020
|S. No.||Project Title||Student Lead|
|1||Multiple Transformers Oil Temperature Monitoring With Automation Circuit Breaker Operation With Sms Based Alterts||N.Divya|
|2||Automatic Fault Detection And Location Finding Using Iot||A.Rama Krishna|
|3||Home Automation By Using Google Assistant||K.Rohini Lakshmi|
|4||Smart Irrigation System By Using Iot||T.Venkata Balaji|
|5||Three Phase Shunt Active Filter Interfacing Renewable Energy Sources With Power Grid||B.Kumarbabu|
|6||Implementation Of Web Things Based Smart Grid To Remotely Monitor And Control Renewable Energy Sources||P.Nowrin|
|7||Electrical Substation Scrutinizing And Controlling Devices From Remote Areas||K.Mohan Srinivasachari|
Research Papers/Faculty development Programs / Workshops/Conferences