Dr. Satyanarayana Chanagala, M.Tech., Ph.D.
A Legendary personality who speaks very less and actions worth more. He worked in various reputed institutions.
- Ph.D. in the topic of “Investigations on development of Wireless Sensor Networks for extended lifetime performance” from Gondwana University, Gadchiroli; a state Government university of Maharashtra in 2019.
- M.Tech. in Laser Technology (Photonic Science and Engineering) from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur2005.
- B.E. in Electronics Engineering from K.I.T.S., Ramtek, affiliated to R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur 1997.
- Special Diploma in Electronics with specialization in Communication Engineering from Government Institute of Electronics, East Maredpally, Secunderabad1992.
- Satyanarayana Chanagala, Rajnikant, Zafar Jawed Khan, Neelima Bhange, “A Rate-capacity and Recovery-effect aware Battery Management System for Electric Vehicles”, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Volume. 8, issue 21 (Feb. 2021). (ISSN: 2349-5162).
- Dr.Satyanarayana Chanagala, Dr.Rajnikant, Bhanu Eppe, Neelima Dudhe “An Experimental Investigation of Premature Death of Sensor Node used in IoT at Colder Environmental Conditions with strategies to mitigate the same”. AICTE SPONSORED 1st International e-Conference on “Internet of Things: The EcoSystem for sustainable growth” ICIot-2020 23rd & 24th December 2020.
- Satyanarayana Chanagala, Bhanu Eppe, Neelima Dudhe, PVL. Siva prasad “A Battery Centric Power-Aware Algorithm for Mobile Appliances”, Journal of Solid-state Technology, Volume 63 No.1s (2020). (ISSN:0038111X).
- Bhanu Eppe, Satyanarayana Chanagala, Ganesh babu Pantangi, and Joel Abhishek, “Investigating the effect of the Sensor node Parameters on its Lifetime”, Journal of Critical Reviews, Volume 7, Issue 9, 137-140 (2020). (ISSN: 2394-5125).http://www.jcreview.com/?mno=109697
- Satyanarayana Chanagala, Rajnikant Mishra, Zafar Jawed Khan, and Neelima Bhange, “A Rate-capacity and Recovery-effect aware Battery Management System for Electric Vehicles”, AICTE sponsored 2nd International Conference on Green Energy for Sustainable Development-2020, ICGESD-2020.
- Satyanarayana Chanagala and Zafar Jawed Khan, “An approach to mitigating the premature death of the Battery of Sensor Node,” International Journal of Engineering & Technology. 7 (3), 1014-1018 (2018). (ISSN: 2227-524X)
- Zafar Jawed Khan and Satyanarayana Chanagala, “The Impact of ambient temperature on the Battery of a Sensor node,” Journal of Electrical Engineering, Elixer Elect. Eng. 113(2017) 49144-49150. (ISSN: 2229-712X)
- Zafar Jawed Khan and Satyanarayana Chanagala, “A Transmission Power level aware approach to maximize the Lifetime of Wireless Sensor Network”, WJERT, 2017, Volume 3, Issue 5, 336-350. (ISSN:245 4-695X)
- Satyanarayana Chanagala, Zafar Jawed Khan, et al, “A Rate Capacity aware approach to maximize the Lifetime of Wireless Sensor Network”, International Journal of Innovations & Advancement in Computer Science, 2017, Volume 6, Issue 9. (ISSN: 2347 – 8616)
- Satyanarayana Chanagala and Zafar Jawed Khan, “Temperature critical boundary conditions for maximizing the lifetime of Wireless Sensor Network,” IEEE- International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication (ICCMC- 2017).
- Satyanarayana Chanagala and Zafar Jawed Khan, “A Battery and Environmental Aware Approach to Maximize the Lifetime of Wireless Sensor Network,” IEEE- International Conference on Energy, Communication, Data Analytics and Soft Computing (ICECDS 2017).
- Satyanarayana Chanagala and Zafar Jawed Khan, “An approach to maximize the performance of WSN for sampling timeless than the optimum value,” IDES- Fifth International Conference on Research Methodologies in Electronic Devices and Circuits (EDC 2016).
- Prosanjeet J. Sarkar and Satyanarayana Chanagala, “A Survey on IOT based Digital Agriculture Monitoring System and Their impact on optimal utilization of Resources,” 2013, Volume 11, Issue 1, pp 01-04 of the Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Satyanarayana Chanagala and Mohammad Mushir Khan, “Effect of battery dynamics and the associated technologies on the lifetime of Wireless Sensor
Networks” 2014, Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Volume 9 Issue 1, pp 32-37.
- Satyanarayana Chanagala and Mohammad Mushir Khan, “Maximizing the lifetime of wireless sensor networks: A survey with a possible solution to further enhance the lifetime of WSNs,” Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Volume 8 Issue 2, Nov. -Dec. 2013.pp 45-51.
- Najeemulla Baig, Chandu DS, Satyanarayana Chanagala, Satish. B, “Design and Analysis of CMOS 0.7V Low Noise Amplifier for GPS L1 Band,” Volume 2 Issue 5 of the International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology.
- Satyanarayana Chanagala, Yedukondalu Kamatham, Appala Raju Uppala & Najeemulla Baig, “An approach to correct the raw FCC of satellite image” Volume 1 Issue 10, Dec. 2012 of International Journal of Emerging Technologies.
- Satyanarayana Chanagala, Yedukondalu Kamatham, Appala Raju Uppala & Najeemulla Baig, “Effect of subsetting of FCC image on the accuracy of the classified image,” International Journal of Communication Technologies, Vol. 3, Issue 4, Oct-Dec 2012. pp. 164-169.
- Satyanarayana Chanagala, Appala Raju Uppala, Yedukondalu Kamatham, M. Ravi Kumar, “A Novel Technique to Secure Communication Using Chaos Generated by Non-Linear Circuits”, International Journal of Mobile & Adhoc Network, Vol2, Issue 4, November 2012. pp. 432-436.
- Satyanarayana Chanagala, Appala Raju Uppala, Yedukondalu Kamatham, M. Ravi Kumar, ‘”Effect of Sub-Classes on the Accuracy of the Classified Image”- International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Technology (IJECET)”, Volume 3, Issue 3, October- December 2012, pp.60-67.
- Satyanarayana Chanagala, Appala Raju Uppala, Yedukondalu Kamatham, M. Ravi Kumar, “Correlation and Relative Intensity Noise (RIN) analysis of the Chaos and the Message masked by the Chaos”, International Journal of Electronics Communication and Computer Engineering. Volume 3 Issue 5, Sept. 2012.
- Satyanarayana C, Appala Raju U, Yedukondalu K, M. Ravi Kumar “Information extraction through Multispectral Data processing in Remote Sensing Image Evaluation”, International Journal of Graphics and Image Processing, Volume 2 Issue 3 August 2012, pp. 224-228.
- Satyanarayana C. and Sudheer Akojwar, ‘Wireless intelligent sensors in health care. ‘National Conference on Biomedical Electronics Engineering
&Bioinformatics’(NCBEB-10) Organized by Dr.Bhausaheb Nandurkar College of Engineering & Technology, Yavatmahal, Maharashtra, India.
- Satyanarayana C. and Sudheer Akojwar, “A Survey of Localization Algorithms in Wireless Sensor Networks and possible future Developments’. ‘National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Sciences’ (NCRTES-2010) was held at Dr.Bhausaheb Nandurkar College of Engineering and Technology, Yavatmal, Maharashtra, India.
He feels that college is place where the leaders are built to build the Nation.